Delivery & Returns
Placing An Order
- The Goods displayed on the Website and information about the Goods and the prices on the Website are an invitation to place an Order only and do not constitute an offer by us to you to purchase the Goods.
- If you have a trade account with us an Order is placed on the Website when you click the "Submit Order" button on our order form and the placing of such Order will constitute an offer by you to purchase the Goods subject to these Conditions. You should review the Order and correct any incorrect details before pressing the "Submit Order" button.
- If you do not have a trade account with us an Order is placed on the Website when you click the "Confirm" button on our order form and the placing of such Order will constitute an offer by you to purchase the Goods subject to these Conditions. You should review the Order and correct any incorrect details before pressing the "Confirm" button.
- We shall acknowledge receipt of your Order with an acknowledgment email. This is not an order confirmation or an order acceptance by us.
- The Order shall only be accepted by us when we send a confirmation email to you from us when we dispatch the Goods or make them available for collection which shall create a Contract which is subject to these Conditions. The date of the Contract shall be the date on which we issue the confirmation email if any.
- We may list availability information for Goods sold by us on the Website, including throughout the Order process but cannot guarantee the availability of Goods listed on the Website. Please note that dispatch estimates are only estimates and they are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
- Where Goods are listed as being currently unavailable you may still place an Order for these Goods and we shall send you a confirmation email when the goods become available and we are in a position to accept your Order and dispatch the Goods to you.
- Acknowledgement of your Order is not a guarantee by us of the availability of the Goods.
- If you receive an acknowledgment email or confirmation email for an Order which you did not place, or if the details in the acknowledgment email or confirmation email do not match the Order which you placed, you must contact our customer services department at Web Customer Services, Parker Merchanting, John O'Guants Industrial Estate, Rothwell, Leeds or alternatively you can contact us to cancel the Order or correct the details.
- Goods will be delivered next day of placing your order.
- Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without our written agreement.
- If Goods have been supplied other than in accordance with these Conditions, they must be rejected within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery (or deemed delivery), otherwise they will be deemed to have been accepted and have been supplied in accordance with these Conditions.
- Goods returned must be unused and undamaged together with any accessories or items that have been provided free of charge by us or consigned carriage paid , in each case, accompanied by a packing note stating the Company's invoice number and date thereof together for the reason for return.
- If returned Goods had been correctly supplied, the Company may impose a restocking charge. You agree to pay this charge in accordance with our invoice for it immediately on demand. We may decide whether to issue a Credit Note or refund, in our absolute discretion.
- If you paid for the Goods by credit card or debit card, and a refund is due as a result of the Goods being rejected in accordance with Condition ii. we shall make a refund to the same credit card or debit card used for payment .
- If returned Goods (or any of them) are dispatched and subsequently lost in transit the Company will not issue a credit note or refund (where one is due) unless and until the returned Goods arrive at the Company's premises.
- Goods should be returned to your nearest branch, please contact the helpdesk for further information.