Step by Step Guide to Faster Ordering
- Download the CSV template and open in a suitable programme e.g. Excel
- Once open, enter your “Bill To” details – this is the registered company address on your account. If you wish to use an alternate address you must first update the Company Details on your Accounts page.
- Complete the “Ship To” section with the required delivery details or “Collection” details – Do not complete both. Branch details can be found here.
- Complete “Order Details” by;
- Entering your required delivery date – usually next day.
- Entering one of the following “Fulfilment Types”
- Standard Next Day Delivery
- UPS Pre 9.00 am Delivery
- UPS Pre 10.30 am Delivery
- Click N Collect (if completed “Collection” Only)
- Your valid purchase order number.
- The username/ email address of the account you are currently logged in with.
- The number of unique lines you are ordering
- Now enter the 10 digit product code for each unique line you wish to order along with quantity you require.
- Finally ensure that you save the file as a CSV (comma separated) to a location on your Hard Drive and use the Browse and Upload button to submit your order.
If you are a Trade customer your agreed pricing will automatically be applied.
If you are a Web User only then the visible pricing will be applied.
Any upload attempts that do not match the criteria will be rejected. If this occurs please contact customer services via the Live Help, the Contact Us page, or by calling 0330 045 0200.